Thursday, January 31, 2013

Professional Pictures

Here are some of my favorites from our professional pictures taken around Christmas.  Like I said before, it was freezing and Marlee had an ear infection, so Stephanni with Stardust Photography did an excellent job capturing what she did.  She is actually giving us another session for free in the spring because of our unfortunate photo shoot.  Isn't that awesome?!
 And I just love these last three because this gives you an indication of how the day actually went.  Our little princess doesn't like to be held in the great outdoors...she wants to be moving, duh!!
 Grandmas and Great Grandmas, I plan to develop and mail some pictures to you (since they were supposed to be part of your Christmas gift).  Let me know which ones you want or otherwise I will just pick my favorites.I can print them for anyone else, too.  She gave me the copyright, so I am just going to print them at Walmart (score!).  

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs