Marlee had roseola last week. I had never heard of it, but it is a virus that is common in children 3 months - four years that causes really high fever for 3-7 days. Once the fever finally breaks, the child breaks out into a rash. Since there are no other symptoms besides fever, doctors are unable to diagnose it until they see the rash. The fevers can get up to 105 and many times causes seizures. Thank goodness Marlee's temperature only got up to 103.8. When I put her in a cool bath to bring her fever down, she insisted that her monkey get in with her, and then she was out of sorts about her monkey being wet. Poor thing.
Her fever broke on Saturday and James and I desperately needed a break after not sleeping for almost a week, so Marlee went down to Fort Smith to spend the night with her Ma & Pa. Here are some pictures they sent us.
I bet it felt good to finally feel good and get some sunshine. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment