It was 70 degrees outside Monday. James took the day off to help me with Marlee since Monday is my busiest work day and Mom was in Bernie. We all went to the park Monday afternoon and Marlee had a ball. She would stay outside from sun up to sun down if I would let her.
She crawled up into the playground all by herself, like a big girl
and headed straight for the swings
I adore this picture
If you know Marlee and her attention span (Dada says she has the attention span of a gnat), then you know she only wanted to swing for about 2.5 minutes. Then she was on a mission to find something new.
She wanted to climb up the steps like the big kids
and walk across the bridge.
And then slide, of course.
Hmmm...what can I do next?
Eh, I'm tired of the playground. I think I'll walk on the trail.
She spotted her juice and got our her turbo booster arms so she could walk real fast to get it.
Dada is gonna get you!!
We all went to get ice cream afterwards. I shared my Butterfinger mix with Marlee and she loved it.












0 comments:
Post a Comment