I'm pregnant. Really pregnant. It's hot. Really hot. Marlee loves being outside. So, I have been getting creative on ways to let her burn energy while beating the heat.
We frequent the mall play place. The turtle is her favorite, of course.
And she isn't about to let anyone else get on it. Haha!
We usually stop to get a cookie on the way out.
We also go to Chuck E Cheese just to ride the rides (that all do the same thing).
I discovered an indoor play place in Bentonville last week that I absolutely fell in love with. They have a bounce around, an indoor playground, a play house, a play grocery store, a dress-up/performance area, a book area, and a building block area. Enough to keep Marlee entertained for almost two hours! We will definitely be visiting this place often.
And of course we spend our weekends in the pool or at the lake. Marlee is such a water baby. She loves every bit of being in the water and is starting to get pretty brave. We went over to the neighborhood pool this past weekend and she wanted to jump off the side! I can't wait to enroll her in swim lessons next year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment