Marlee is lucky to have the best Dada in the whole wide world. James is so good with Marlee. He plays with her, changes her, gives her baths, reads to her, etc., etc., etc. When he is home, he is just as involved with her as I am and I am so thankful for that. They always bond so much on the weekend and Mondays are always hard when Dada has to go back to work (often followed by Marlee being stuck like glue to Dada on Monday nights). They have been spending even more time together in the last couple weeks since Dada has been doing the majority of everything around here while I try to stay off of my feet as much as possible.
Here is just a sneak peak of their time together over the last couple of weeks:
Morning road trips to get breakfast,
trying on hats,
coloring,
Saturday morning wagon rides (waiting patiently),

birthday parties,
Here is just a sneak peak of their time together over the last couple of weeks:
Morning road trips to get breakfast,
trying on hats,
coloring,
Saturday morning wagon rides (waiting patiently),
birthday parties,


.jpg)


0 comments:
Post a Comment