Marlee and I went to Bernie to visit since we figured we probably won't get a chance to go back until Christmas. I might, and I repeat might, brave a trip with a newborn, but most likely will not.
Marlee did really good the first few hours of the trip. She spent most of her time snoozing and looking out the window. When she hit her max, I put in one of her videos and she was so excited about watching a show in the car.
Once at Memaw Doris' house, Marlee hit the ground running, seeing what all she could get into.
And then woke up from her nap with the stomach bug. :(
After a day of the stomach bug, Marlee woke up ready to play with her cousins. She composed some music with Amelie,
played blocks with James,
and played on Aunt Lana's school's playground by herself. Her cousins were there, but everyone did their own thing. ;)
This girl isn't afraid to get dirty, that's for sure.
Aunt Lana showed Marlee how to ride like a cowboy and this has since become one of her favorite past times.
Marlee loved playing games on Papaw's machine with Aunt Lana
and watching Elmo with Uncle Darrin
She even let Memaw Doris read her a book from afar.
It was so good to visit our family and catch up. See you all Christmas!







0 comments:
Post a Comment