Marlee has been getting her canine teeth in for over a month now. She only has one that has completely come through on the bottom, the top two are almost through, and the other bottom one is no where in sight. Oh how I would love for them all to be in by the time her baby sister is born. They say that teething is miserable for some and others are hardly phased by it. My drama queen is definitely part of the former. I'm sure I have mentioned that she hasn't slept through the night in eight months. I think it is a combination of being sick, teething, and just plain being a light sleeper. We have tried every method under the sun and lately we have just thrown our hands up and are just hoping that it eventually works itself out. For the past week, she has ended up in bed with us between 2:00 AM & 4:00 AM for the remainder of the night. I know, I know, it is a bad habit. But, I'm pregnant. I'm hardly able to sleep these days anyway, so I have to do what is best for us all to get some rest. I do have to say that we have enjoyed waking up next to our little sunshine.
Here we are playing with a "fashfight" one morning last weekend.
All of those sleepless nights can cause a girl to wear out before naptime. Papaw, too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment