Monday, November 25, 2013

Marlee Lately

Marlee still loves to walk around the house in Dada's boots.
James brushed the dust off of his guitar last week and Marlee loves to listen to him play.  She likes to play a few tunes herself, too.
I actually took both girls to Target last week.  That probably won't happen again for awhile.  I think everything that could have possibly gone wrong went wrong.  I was sweating by the time it was over and just gave up on trying to get anything accomplished.  Anyway, Marlee spotted these boots on display and said "So cute! On?!".  So, I let her try them on and we ended up buying them because I have to agree that they are pretty cute.
We took advantage of the warm weather last weekend and played outside.  She's such a little stinker.
Alex babysat both girls last weekend and sent me these.  Marlee just loves Alex.  I'm sure Laynie will, too.  When we got home, Alex was actually holding Laynie while she slept (I wish I had taken a picture!).  She can't get enough of her sweet snuggles.
 Alex said she was dancing around her room after her bath.  She spotted her sunglasses while she was dancing, so she put them on and danced some more.
Marlee has been getting really good at her puzzles.  I was shocked that she could do this one that is a little more advanced than her other puzzles.
Here is my big girl watching TV.  I had to snap this picture because I couldn't get over how much she looks like a little girl here instead of a baby girl.  sniff, sniff. 
And believe it or not, this little girl has been sleeping better the past week.  Of course, James is still sleeping with her back in her room (since I'm still waking up at night to feel Laynie), but she has been sleeping through the night without waking up.  She actually slept in until 8:30 the other day.  Here she is after she woke up.
I have to say that she has been in a MUCH better mood this past week due to being more rested. Our fingers crossed for this trend to continue.  Maybe she will eventually get so good at sleeping through the night that she can do it by herself.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs