I can't get many pictures of the two of them together, but here are a few we have captured in the last week.
First time in a stroller together. Thank goodness James was with me because it was quite the ordeal. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it, but with a brand new stroller and the 30 degree temperatures outside, it was tough to get everyone inside, coats off, and into the stroller (without Marlee running off!) And this isn't the best picture, but my phone died right after taking this, so this is what we got.
Saturday mornings with Dada
Watching Baby Einstein in Momma and Dada's bed. This picture just kills me.
Shortly after this picture, we moved Laynie to her bouncy seat so she would be more comfortable. Then, halfway through the show, Laynie got fussy, so I put her down for a nap. This is what I found when I walked back into our room. Silly girl.
0 comments:
Post a Comment