Friday, November 8, 2013

Reading, Flying, and Being Silly

Two of Marlee's favorite past times these days.  She has always loved to read and I hope she continues to love reading.  She has the best time on Mondays and Tuesdays with her Memaw.  Here they are reading a book together (Laynie is trying her best to make an appearance in the video).
Dada threw Marlee in the air a week ago and opened up a can of worms.  Now she wants to "go high" every time he walks in the door and night.  And she wants to "go high" over and over again.  She even likes for him to throw her toys.  She usually holds her pointer finger in the air and says "one more time"...except she does that about 10 more times.
Here she is wearing her life jacket around the house.  She's so silly.  She likes to get us laughing and then she will say, "I'm funny".  I think she is going to be a little jokester when she grows up.
 

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs