Thursday, December 19, 2013

Laynie is 4 Months Old

How stinkin' cute is this?!!
Wearing size 2 diaper and size 3-6 month clothes (but about to graduate to size 6-9 months)

Loves to talk

Loves to have company...any one's company.  Just a face to look at and she is content.

Sleeps a 7 hour stretch at night.  What happened to my baby that slept 8-9 hours?  I guess 7 is still okay.  I'll take it.

Eats about 3 ounces every 3 hours

Takes naps after being awake about 2 hours.  Sometimes she wakes up after about 30 minutes, but she can usually put herself back to sleep.  She will usually nap anywhere between 1-2 hours.

Rolling over from back to stomach

Holding her head up very well and is sitting great in the boppy chair.  Since she is sitting so great, we tried rice cereal the other night but she wasn't having it.  I'm going to wait a couple weeks and try again.

Now that she can hold her head, she is not of fan of lying on the floor.

We stopped family story time...it was just a little chaotic.  ;)  I now try to read her Goodnight Moon every night before bed, unless she is just too tired to read.
 
Still loves bath time and grins so big when I wrap her up in a towel afterwards.  She loves being fresh and clean.

Has started sucking her thumb!  Only the left one...just like big sister.  It's funny how excited I am about it this time around.  I am actually encouraging it!  Haha!!
Loves to grab toys and explore them

Likes for me to hold her facing outwards and look around the house

So good in public.  She will just look around when she is in the shopping cart and grin from ear to ear once she spots me pushing it.  Then, she is just doze off and take a snoozer.  We went to the mall to see Santa this week and I didn't hear a peep out of her the whole time.  I think she is quite a fan of the stroller.

I think that about wraps it up!  We love you so much Laynie Camille!!  I never knew it was possible to love someone else as much as I love your sister, but I do.  You have completed our family and you bring so much joy to our lives every single day.  I can't wait to watch you grow and learn over the years.
 

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs