Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sweet Laynie Lou Who

Laynie is growing up so fast and sure is starting to show some personality.  She has such a sweet persona and loves the company of others.  She especially loves the company of her Momma and her Dada, of course, but she enjoys the company of pretty much everyone.  She is perfectly content as long as someone is paying attention to her. ;)  Here are some recent pictures of my sweet little girl.
 She likes to sleep on her stomach.  And if she can't get to her stomach, she likes to sleep like this.
She can roll from her stomach to back like a champ, but I have only seen her roll back to her back a couple of times.  I'm thinking that once she masters that, she is going to sleep even better.
Now that she has pretty good head control, she likes to be sitting upright so she can look around.  I got the exersaucer down from the attic and she really likes to sit in it.  We also put her in her bumbo type chair the other night and she likes it, too.  I don't blame her for not wanting to lie down anymore.
Big sister likes the exersaucer, too.  It's the best seat in the house for watching Elmo. ;)
 




0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs