Marlee has obviously outgrown her excersaucer, but I have left it out because she still likes to stand by it and play with all of the toys. And lately, she has figured out how to push the little barn which plays a song. And she can't get enough. Our daily nightly playtime goes a little something like this:
"Hey Mom, have I shown you that this barn plays songs?!"
"Isn't that AWESOME?!"
"Wait a minute...you have that cool looking camera out"
"I think I'm supposed to get up close and show my teeth"
"CHEESE!"
And then she goes back to the musical barn and I can't help but to take a picture of her backside.
"Seriously Mom, stop taking pictures and check this out."
"This barn plays songs!!!"
"Coolest. Thing. Ever."









1 comments:
Amelie liked to play with the exersaucer from the outside after she'd outgrown using it the regular way, too! :)
Post a Comment