This little girl loves her bunny
"Hmmm...I sure would like to chew on this sticker"
"You are so funny, Dad!!"
"Whoa!!"
We just went to the doctor yesterday and Marlee weighs 18 pounds, 13 ounces. At s6months, the doctor wanted her to be at at least 16 pounds by her nine month appointment. She is such a big girl (for her anyway)! She is still in the 25th percentile for height and between the 20th & 25th percentile for weight.
Still wearing 6-9 month clothes and still wearing a size 2 diaper
Crawling everywhere and standing up everywhere and she uses her right foot to give her a push when she wants to go fast. She also loves to cruise along the couch and she can stand up on her own for about a minute before crashing on her booty. I believe she will be walking before she is 10 months. Oh, boy!!
Still sleeping 11 hours at night. She is back to sleeping from about 8:00pm to 7:00am, which makes me very happy. She is just recently down to two naps a day and so far they are about 1 - 1.5 hours in length. I've finally had some time to get some things done around here!! She only takes one 2 hour nap at school, so she usually crashes hard for her second nap once we get home.
She moved up again at school to the "movers" class. She will be in this class until she is 15 months old. They have a real table and chairs and the teacher says she sits there and eats her snack. That just cracks me up!! And I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but her teachers label everything in her class "Marlee Mae" and just the first name for all of the other babies. I love this.
Still drinks 6oz every four hours/four times a day and now eating all table food (with the exception of peanut butter, honey, fish, and egg whites). She is such a good eater and still likes just about everything. She has gotten much better with her pick up skills, but about 60% of her food still ends up in her lap. She is doing so much better with her sippy cup. She just needs to learn how to tilt it up and she will be all set to drink whole milk out of it when she turns 1 year old (it will be here before we know it!!)
We went to Target last week and she rode in the shopping cart for the first time. She loved it!!
It has become a real challenge to change her clothes and diaper. We are not sure how to tackle this problem...and I'm sure it is just going to get worse one she is walking!!
Babbling like crazy and loves to just say "dadadadadadada" all the time. We are working on the "mamamamamama"...haha!! She loves when we talk to her in her language.
She absolutely LOVES Frank. And I believe Frank feels the exact opposite about her...LOL. Here she is trying to get Frank's bone.
And when he gets in the way, she just crawls right over him.
We still read a book most nights and she is really starting to concentrate on each page (as long as we read a book with about 4-5 words per page). We do a lot of pointing to objects while I tell her the word.
She is such a good traveler. She has traveled somewhere the last three weekends and is so good in the car. I think it is good for her to get out and about and stay the night in different places.
And just because I think she is the cutest Razorback cheerleader ever...
We love you more and more every day, Marlee Mae!!!









1 comments:
Adorable pictures!
Post a Comment