Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tutus and Finger Foods

Memaw came up last weekend to watch Marlee so James and I could go to the Razorback football game and watch the Hogs lose...again.  

Before we left, I dressed Marlee up in her Razorback tutu that Alissa made for her.
She couldn't quite figure it out
After quite some time of trying to get her to smile, this is all she wanted to give us
And then she decided that she would rather play with her musical barn
Tutu's sure are hard to crawl in,
But, boy, they sure are fun!
Marlee also practiced her pick up skills.  Memaw even made her a grilled cheese!!  She is doing so good and loves everything except green peas.  I think we are completely finished with baby food.  Yay!!
  We also went shopping for some fall clothes and went to church while Memaw was here.  And of course, we watched some Baby Einstein.  I just love those jeggings
 Thank you so much Memaw for staying the weekend with Marlee.  She had such a good time, as always.

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs