We went to Bernie a couple weekends ago to visit my grandparents.
Marlee got to swing with Memaw Doris
and play with Aunt Helen
Marlee also got to play on the piano at Memaw Doris' house...just like I did when I was a kid
We ran into Aunt Karla at church, so Marlee got to play with her and even took a little nap on her during the sermon.
After church we had to get some pictures of Marlee in her precious dress from a local boutique. It's still too big, but I'm afraid it will be too little next summer.
I love how this picture shows her bottom two teeth (still the only two she has).
Marlee practiced her newly learned Indian chant with Aunt Jana
I think she really liked Aunt Jana
This is the best picture I could get with Papaw Roy. She was really into that button.
We stayed at Memaw Pauline's house, so we spent our evenings playing at her house. Marlee had such a good time.
We also saw Holly, Lana, Darrin, and Darri, but I didn't get any pictures of Marlee with them. I will have to be sure to make up for that when we are there this Christmas! It is always nice to see everyone and we sure do wish they lived closer to us.
















0 comments:
Post a Comment